"First Steps to Recovery" includes:
- My own and others’ recovery stories to get your hope for recovery back
- Introducing the five main illness traps so you understand why this happened to you
- The role of the stress response in chronic illness to deepen your understanding
- Q&A answering important questions about recovery
- An action plan for moving forwards into your own recovery – it’s time to get started!
- A FREE info pack about the five illness traps
- Special discount on the “Next Steps to Recovery” webinar package
"Next Steps to Recovery" includes:
- Two hour “Next Steps to Recovery” webinar of fast paced information
- Techniques to calm your stress response and anxiety (this allows natural healing in your body)
- How to rewire neural pathways to promote wellness
- Simple interventions to reduce anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem
- Techniques to increase energy
- Two award winning GP Conference presentations
- Full colour course handout of course information
- Weekly support emails for a month with more techniques
- Guided NLP audio track for recovery
- $100 discount off the full Switch programme (if you need more help)
Be inspired by previous seminar clients
Outcomes achieved by previous attendees
As you can see from these, there is a significant improvement to emotional and physical health of most participants following the two hour “Next Steps” programme, which is pretty exciting, given what a short intervention it is. The graphs also show that there is a bigger improvement in both emotional and physical health following the full Switch course, which makes sense, given that it is 20 hours of training instead of two hours, and you will receive far more personalised coaching and support from me. If the intro webinar is not the full solution for you, don’t be discouraged – be inspired to come and participate in the full Switch course – you’ll receive special discounts for having already attended the webinar series.
Disclaimer : We are not medically trained and therefore did not diagnose these clients ourselves. We rely on client information about their diagnosis from their health professionals and we recommend clients to return to their doctors after our treatment to confirm that they no longer have their condition and to be advised about safe weaning from their medication. We cannot guarantee results, as every individual is different, however, we have seen excellent results for the vast majority of our clients, and have followed them up for a year to confirm that they are maintaining their positive changes.